I am a writer passionate about political science and history with a focus on Thailand and East Asia. I graduated with a B.A in Political Science from UC Berkeley in 2020 and currently work as a researcher at the Thailand Development Research Institute.
More about me
- Government’s Vaccine Strategy Must Remain Under Scrutiny
- The Longer, but Not Better, Telegram
- Myanmar Coup is a Reminder of Democracy’s Fragility
- Time for Thailand to Move Beyond Typical Patriotic Films
- Is Speed Critical for Thailand’s Vaccination Drive?
- On the ‘Pimrypie’ Controversy